El nuevo Reglamento General Europeo de Protección de Datos (GDPR) entrará en vigencia el 25 de mayo de 2018. Queremos asegurarte que epifumi.com se toma en serio sus datos personales y está tomando todas las medidas necesarias para cumplir con esta regulación GDPR. Para ayudarlo a comprender lo que esto significa para usted y los pasos que hemos dado para garantizar la protección de sus datos personales, hemos actualizado nuestra Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio. La Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio actualizados entran en vigencia automáticamente para todos los usuarios de epifumi.com el 25 de mayo de 2018. Si continúa utilizando nuestro servicio, acepta los cambios a estas políticas. Un saludo. OK Más Información.

Autor Tema: Road Races  (Leído 62631 veces)

Desconectado Daiyiro

• campeón Motogp
Re:Road Races
« Respuesta #180 en: 27 de Febrero de 2015, 16:16:38 pm »
Por la llegada de Guy Martin al equipo Triumph Smiths-racing en el TT, Gary Johnson se queda sin moto  :sleep

http://super7moto.com/directorio/index.php/road-racing-inglaterra/4619-gary-johnson-despedido-del-smiths-racing-por-guy-martin.html

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
  • Moto: Honda NT 1100, Yamaha xjr 1300, Honda CRF 300 L y ossa enduro e74
« Respuesta #181 en: 20 de Marzo de 2015, 09:51:00 am »
Miachael Rutter confirmado para el 2015 en el TT con la BMW Penz.

La nota oficial:
Michael Rutter signs to Team Penz13.com BMW Racing for 2015 Isle of Man TT Races campaign
  Spacer
Spacer
Spacer Evergreen Michael Rutter, a four time TT Race winner, has signed with Team Penz13.com BMW Racing for the 2015 Isle of Man TT Races fuelled by Monster Energy.

Rutter will be equipped with a full spec superbike and a superstock, both based on the 2015 BMW S1000RR. To complete the team Penzkofer has resigned Stephen Thompson and Dan Kruger to represent the Penz13.com Bathams by BMW Motorrad outfit at the TT Races as well as the other international road races. Both have already raced for the team at the Macau Motorcycle Grand Prix in November 2014.

The popular midlands based rider caught up with his new team in a recent test at Almeira in Spain, where they tested the latest BMW machinery BMW S1000RR superbikes for the upcoming season.  Rutter tested alongside the team's FIM World Endurance riders Markus Reiterberger, Bastien Mackels and Pedro Vallcaneras.

Team boss Rico Penzkofer commented:
"It's great to have such a legend as Michael is on board for this exciting season. I always had tremendous passion for real road racing, having raced at various meetings during my own professional career. We have only for meetings in the WEC that fortunately does not clash with any of the big road racing meetings. So we thought it would be good to level up on the roads too. Michael is obviously a very experienced rider with an incredible race record - 4 TT wins, 17 NW200 Wins and 8 Macau GP victories - I had to get him signed. We are now preparing his personal bikes in our work shop and can't wait to get going in May"

Michael Rutter commented:
"I am very happy to ride for the team even though it looked a bit like a long shot as the team is based in Germany. Obviously they have the best bikes available for this job and I am pretty confident that we can put the things together the way I need them and being competitive. I am not finished yet - especially not with the North West and Macau where I would like to add on another win even though the competition isn't getting any easier."

He continued:
"The TT is a bit of different story but I am looking forward to go around the Mountain course with the bikes I will have and the team behind me - I am targeting Top 6 finishes. There is still a lot of work to do at all ends for the team and myself. But I can fully focus on the job now after everything has been sorted."
 Spacer
600rule
Michael Rutter in action at TT 2014 on the Batham's sponsored BMW
Spacer

Que sabrá el cerdo si es domingo, si no le llevan a misa. (Refranero popular).

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
« Respuesta #182 en: 20 de Marzo de 2015, 09:53:04 am »
Y Hutchy en Suoersport con la MV Augusta y patrocinado por la cerveza que mas se debe vender en el mundo. Y es que solo de consumo interior debe ser la repera.

La nota oficial:
IAN HUTCHINSON LINES UP FACTORY BACKED MV AGUSTA RIDE WITH HAMPSHIRE MOTORCYCLES TSINGTAO RACING TEAM
  Spacer
Spacer
Spacer Tsingtao Racing /Hampshire MV Agusta has confirmed that eight time TT Race winner Ian Hutchinson will race their factory backed MV Agusta in the Monster Energy Supersport TT Races in 2015.  The Bingley Bullet returned to the TT last year after missing the 2013 meeting through injury.

The team will campaign the iconic Italian marque's F3 675 machine. It has a unique three cylinder engine with a counter rotating crankshaft - a ground breaking solution previously only seen on MotoGP bikes.

MV Agusta is one of most widely revered manufacturers at the TT. MV Agustas have won 34 TT races and taken 61 podiums between 1952 and 1972.The first race win came in the 1952 Ultra-Lightweight race, won by Cecil Sandford, while the last was the 1972 Senior won by Giacomo Agostini.   

While Agostini is the most successful MV Agusta rider at the TT with 10 wins to his name, some of the greatest names in the event's history have also raced on MVs including John Surtees (6 wins), Carlo Ubbiali (5 wins), Mike Hailwood (4 wins) and Tarquinio Provini (3 wins). Other race winners have included Gary Hocking (2 wins) while John Hartle, Bill Lomas, Cecil Sandford and Les Graham have also stood on the top step.

MV Agusta President Giovanni Castiglioni commented:

"MV Agustas are indelibly associated with the Isle of Man TT Races and we are looking forward to adding the next chapter in our long and successful history of racing on the Isle of Man.  Ian Hutchinson is a legend around the Mountain Course and it is fitting that he is following in some of the great names that have raced MV's at the TT."

Dave Tyson, Team Manager, Hampshire MV Agusta Tsingtao Racing commented:

"I'm really pleased with the signing of Hutchy for this year's IOM TT as well as the North-West 200.  It gives us a great opportunity to challenge at the front and as we all know he is a TT winner."

He continued:
"MV Agusta has a winning tradition at the TT and we are going to do everything we can to do that. I know that Giovanni and all the staff at the Italian factory are supporting us and it means we can have a real shot at it."

He concluded:
"The 2015 F3 is better than every and results in WSS have proven the bikes competitive so we now need to make that happen on the 36 ¾ mile circuit. It is the third time we have been at the TT, in 2013 the team was the first to bring a Chinese bike and this year we hope to bring a trophy back to Hampshire MV Agusta."

Desconectado Daiyiro

• campeón Motogp
« Respuesta #183 en: 20 de Marzo de 2015, 13:42:41 pm »

Desconectado juan33

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #185 en: 26 de Abril de 2015, 12:20:22 pm »
www.cookstown100.com
Guy Martin vence en CooKstown.
Parece que el cambio de Suzuki a BMW.le esta dando la razon

Desconectado Daiyiro

• campeón Motogp
« Respuesta #186 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 13:48:03 pm »
El North West 200 se disputa esta semana. Esta tarde las primeras carreras, de momento en los entrenamientos Seeley ha dominado en SBK, SSP y STK, y Hillier el más rápido en SuperTwins. Os dejo el enlace para verlo en directo:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/motorsport/32544001

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
« Respuesta #187 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 16:52:46 pm »
A las 18:15 (hora española) empieza la marcha.

Desconectado Daiyiro

• campeón Motogp
« Respuesta #188 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 18:16:22 pm »

El streaming de la web no empieza hasta las 17:45  :cheers

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
« Respuesta #189 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 18:23:15 pm »

El streaming de la web no empieza hasta las 17:45  :cheers
No sus asusteis si no rula, es que van con hora del imperio.

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
« Respuesta #190 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 19:32:47 pm »
Parecía que el rookie/newcomer Glenn Irwin podría ponérselo difícil a Alastair Seeley, pero parece que un problema mecánico ha tirado por la borda todo el trabajo que venía haciendo Irwin.
Seeley 1º con un pequeño margen sobre Michael Dunlop y Anstey.

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
« Respuesta #191 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 19:42:04 pm »
Victoria para Seeley
Michael Dunlop 2º
Lee Johnston 3º

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
« Respuesta #192 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 21:18:00 pm »
Red Flag en la carrera de Superstock.

Por suciedad en el asfalto me ha parecido entender.
« última modificación: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 21:28:16 pm por joSe.77 »

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
« Respuesta #193 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 21:50:07 pm »
Pues he entendido bastante mal, creo.

Parece ser que el motivo de la bandera roja ha sido los problemas de visibilidad que estaba ocasionando el sol. Al estar anocheciendo, en algunos puntos del circuito el sol daba con demasiada intensidad justo de manera frontal a los pilotos. Comprometiendo su seguridad.
Bandera roja y carrera cancelada.
Creo que la posponen para el sábado con el resto de carreras de la Northwest 200 que quedan por disputar.

Desconectado juan33

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #194 en: 14 de Mayo de 2015, 22:12:02 pm »
por lo que he podido ver en una entrevista .el bueno de Martin dice que el trazado le resulta aburrido....
por otro lado la caida de willian Dunlop a sido por orejas...suerte que no es una zona demasiado rapida