El nuevo Reglamento General Europeo de Protección de Datos (GDPR) entrará en vigencia el 25 de mayo de 2018. Queremos asegurarte que epifumi.com se toma en serio sus datos personales y está tomando todas las medidas necesarias para cumplir con esta regulación GDPR. Para ayudarlo a comprender lo que esto significa para usted y los pasos que hemos dado para garantizar la protección de sus datos personales, hemos actualizado nuestra Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio. La Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio actualizados entran en vigencia automáticamente para todos los usuarios de epifumi.com el 25 de mayo de 2018. Si continúa utilizando nuestro servicio, acepta los cambios a estas políticas. Un saludo. OK Más Información.

Autor Tema: Road Races  (Leído 62241 veces)

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
Re:Road Races
« Respuesta #240 en: 22 de Enero de 2016, 14:27:04 pm »
Increíble. Sin palabras. Grande.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 mediante Tapatalk

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
  • Moto: Honda NT 1100, Yamaha xjr 1300, Honda CRF 300 L y ossa enduro e74
« Respuesta #241 en: 25 de Enero de 2016, 09:41:39 am »
El servicio de prensa del TT también se hace eco de la noticia.
Antonio Maeso plans return to Road Racing in 2016

Antonio Maeso, the Spanish Road Racer, who had a serious accident at the 2013 Isle of Man TT Races, has announced that he will return to road racing this season.

Following the accident that shattered his right leg, doctors in Liverpool decided not to amputate only because of the character of the young man and spent 12 hours of surgery to rebuild his leg. After a miraculous, arduous and very painful recovery Maeso will return to the roads next May 10th in the International North West 200, one of the best international meetings, that runs in the famous triangle circuit in Northern Ireland.

Last July Maeso received clearance to race following a medical examination at the Royal Liverpool Hospital, but it was not until recently that he decided to return after making a series of track outings that gradually carried him closer to the level he had before suffering the accident. All this has coincided with improved flexibility in his leg following a long journey of hospitals and rehabilitation.

Maeso never gave up despite the many bad moments not only with the injury but concerning personal affairs that made these two and half years the worst of his life as he admits:
"The truth is that it was very difficult and I did not expect it to be that tough all the time. It is true that I gave everything on the island, chasing a dream of many, but always knew exactly where I was going and doing and, in fact, the stones I clipped where on a corner where nobody usually gets close to. Well, that and all the bad things are behind me now. I have a second chance at life and I'm trying to have fun and develop doing what I do best which is racing a motorcycle."

The Almeria rider, who was named Racer of the Year in 2013 in Spain and awarded the Golden Shield in his home City, has launched a project that will see him race a motorcycle in the Lightweight 650 class at international road races starting with the NW200.

At the rider’s, official website (www.maeso.eu) Maeso provides information about the project and offers the possibility of collaborating with him and supporting him in different ways. The site has a sponsorship dossier and also the “your name on the flag” crowd funding activity where anyone can have their name on Maeso’s fairings for a modest contribution to the Team.

Maeso said:
"I felt compelled because, beyond essential support that I need, I want to open the door many fans and friends who have always supported me in this unique cross-Road Racing career to be part of the team and experience the thrill of road racing."

In the same sense of connection, Maeso announced that his social media network will broadcast regular updates of the progress of the project and preparation of the bike, including the usual Facebook and Twitter channels, but also weekly broadcasting lived on Periscope.

In the coming weeks more details about the project, sponsoring agreements and official Team launch presentation dates are planned and the rider will be announce these through the different media channels.

Maeso himself, as the leading and most proficient Spanish Road Racer in recent years, hopes that this news is greeted with enthusiasm by many Road Racing fans around the world who have followed his career to date.

www.maeso.euSpacer

Que sabrá el cerdo si es domingo, si no le llevan a misa. (Refranero popular).

Desconectado juan33

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #242 en: 31 de Enero de 2016, 22:00:32 pm »
Víctor López correrá este año la North West 200 y el ManxGP ...
Todocircuito.com

Este año parece que si todo va bien y hay pasta que es fundamental,no solo estará Maeso

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
  • Moto: Honda NT 1100, Yamaha xjr 1300, Honda CRF 300 L y ossa enduro e74
« Respuesta #243 en: 16 de Marzo de 2016, 11:48:30 am »
Una de las BMW del equipo Tyco, para Farquar.

FARQUHAR TO RIDE TYCO BMW SUPERBIKE AT ISLE OF MAN TT Spacer
Spacer
Spacer Three-time TT Race winner Ryan Farquhar will ride a Tyco BMW S1000RR Superbike for TAS Racing at this year’s Isle of Man TT Races fuelled by Monster Energy alongside 11-time winner Ian Hutchinson.

It will position the Northern Ireland based team as serious contenders for both the RST Superbike TT and PokerStars Senior TT Races with experienced competitors in both Hutchinson and Farquhar aboard Tyco BMW S1000RRs.

Speaking of the deal, Farquhar said:

“Having purchased a Superstock BMW with support from TAS Racing for this season, I got chatting to Philip Neill and from there the Superbike ride on the Tyco BMW came about. It’s one of those situations that just seems like it was meant to be.”

“I never thought at this stage of my career I was going to get the chance to ride a competitive Superbike at the TT again. So to be riding for Tyco BMW with full support from BMW Motorrad and a great team of people around me, is a great opportunity,” said Farquhar, who has recorded thirteen TT podiums during his TT career, which began in 2002.

Team Manager Philip Neill said:

“Barring one or two years in the past fifteen, we’ve always represented a manufacturer in an official capacity at the TT with a two rider team. This year we were tempted to run with just Ian [Hutchinson] after Guy decided to sit it out, but there was always a desire, should a suitable rider come along, to have two riders on Tyco BMWs at the June event.”

Speaking of the Farquhar deal and how it came about, Neill added:

“Initially Ryan contacted me about the potential of some support on a deal to purchase a BMW Superstock bike for this year, which we were happy to get involved with at TAS Racing. The racing conversation and consequently a Superbike deal stemmed from there, and with his talent, experience and ability; not to mention his technical knowledge, he will be an asset to us on the Tyco BMW Superbike. Taking all of that into consideration made it an easy decision to include Ryan in our plans.”

Farquhar will get his first taste of the Tyco BMW S1000RR Superbike during some private testing in the coming weeks, but will make his BMW debut over Easter at Donington Park on his own S1000RR Superstock machine.

Que sabrá el cerdo si es domingo, si no le llevan a misa. (Refranero popular).

Desconectado pajarrakus

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #244 en: 22 de Abril de 2017, 23:23:25 pm »

Desconectado pajarrakus

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #245 en: 11 de Mayo de 2017, 20:19:59 pm »
McGuiness se ha roto la pierna en la northwest!! duda para el TT

Desconectado AnGeL NieTo 12+1

• campeón 125
  • Moto: Derbi GPR 50 Réplica
« Respuesta #246 en: 21 de Mayo de 2017, 20:56:46 pm »
Buenas a todo@s,

Al final, como se preveía McGuinness se pierde este año el TT.

Una lástima, por que este tio me deja  :aggg de como por la isla...

https://www.motorpasionmoto.com/nacionales/john-mcguinness-lo-que-mas-me-duele-es-perderme-el-iomtt-2017

Salu2
< " Si LuChaMoS PoDeMoS PeRDeR, Si No Lo HaCeMoS EsTaMoS PeRDiDoS " >

Desconectado Boira

• Marciano
  • Brad Boira
« Respuesta #247 en: 25 de Mayo de 2017, 11:04:18 am »
Ha sacado La Moto un especial muy recomendable sobre la serie de artículos de "el año que corrimos peligrosamente", con las andanzas de Romero y Burgaleta corriendo el Ulster GP, Manx gp, West 200 y el Tourist Trophy
Hayden promocionando la Fireblade en la segunda página, buen homenaje involuntario
«yo le quiero como persona pero después de tantos años rozando rodillas, codos y carenados con el flaco éste, cuando le veo los ojos todavía le odio un poco». W. Rainey
Bumped into KRJR, who told me when Cadalora tried Rainey's YZR500 in 1993, he said "Only 2 people can ride this bike: God and Wayne".
"I just got too tired trying to kill Barcia", Eli Tomac.
”When you pass Barcia, you need to gap him, or you're getting laid out”, Eli Tomac, 5 years ago.

Desconectado pajarrakus

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #248 en: 18 de Noviembre de 2017, 13:34:27 pm »
Fallece el piloto británico Daniel Hegarty en el GP de Macao

http://www.marca.com/motor/2017/11/18/5a101b1746163f00148b45c8.html

Desconectado JRT

• King Kenny
« Respuesta #249 en: 18 de Noviembre de 2017, 21:08:22 pm »
DEP...viendo las imágenes el resultado no podía ser otro, qué pena...
"A los que me preguntan, les digo que no corres para ganarte la vida, corres porque es tu vida"

Desconectado Boira

• Marciano
  • Brad Boira
« Respuesta #250 en: 19 de Noviembre de 2017, 08:21:11 am »
DEP
Godspeed Daniel
«yo le quiero como persona pero después de tantos años rozando rodillas, codos y carenados con el flaco éste, cuando le veo los ojos todavía le odio un poco». W. Rainey
Bumped into KRJR, who told me when Cadalora tried Rainey's YZR500 in 1993, he said "Only 2 people can ride this bike: God and Wayne".
”When you pass Barcia, you need to gap him, or you're getting laid out”, Eli Tomac, 5 years ago.

Desconectado mikemetal29

• King Kenny
  • Moto: Yamaha YZF-R1
« Respuesta #251 en: 20 de Noviembre de 2017, 09:06:20 am »
D.E.P.
In the Presence of Enemies
Pt 1 - Prelude - Resurrection
Pt 2 - Heretic - The Slaughter

Desconectado JRT

• King Kenny
« Respuesta #252 en: 20 de Noviembre de 2017, 11:06:34 am »
Lo de hacer dar una vuelta más a los pilotos y hacerles pasar a todos por delante el cuerpo de Daniel no lo puedo entender...
"A los que me preguntan, les digo que no corres para ganarte la vida, corres porque es tu vida"

Desconectado Boira

• Marciano
  • Brad Boira
« Respuesta #253 en: 21 de Noviembre de 2017, 19:09:09 pm »
Yo tampoco lo entiendo, por mucho que sepas de qué va esto, pasar y ver lo que vieron no es de recibo
« última modificación: 22 de Marzo de 2018, 14:08:44 pm por Boira »

Desconectado pajarrakus

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #254 en: 21 de Marzo de 2018, 20:16:29 pm »
John McGuinness correrá para y junto a su rival Michael Dunlop en el Tourist Trophy

http://www.motociclismo.es/road-races/articulo/john-mcguinness-correra-rival-michael-dunlop-tourist-trophy