El nuevo Reglamento General Europeo de Protección de Datos (GDPR) entrará en vigencia el 25 de mayo de 2018. Queremos asegurarte que epifumi.com se toma en serio sus datos personales y está tomando todas las medidas necesarias para cumplir con esta regulación GDPR. Para ayudarlo a comprender lo que esto significa para usted y los pasos que hemos dado para garantizar la protección de sus datos personales, hemos actualizado nuestra Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio. La Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio actualizados entran en vigencia automáticamente para todos los usuarios de epifumi.com el 25 de mayo de 2018. Si continúa utilizando nuestro servicio, acepta los cambios a estas políticas. Un saludo. OK Más Información.

Autor Tema: Road Races  (Leído 62299 veces)

Desconectado el_chorvo

• Marciano
Re:Road Races
« Respuesta #45 en: 18 de Septiembre de 2013, 15:32:39 pm »

Desconectado el_chorvo

• Marciano
« Respuesta #46 en: 25 de Noviembre de 2013, 16:06:12 pm »

Desconectado el_chorvo

• Marciano
« Respuesta #47 en: 05 de Diciembre de 2013, 11:24:47 am »

Desconectado vicentino

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #48 en: 30 de Diciembre de 2013, 10:10:11 am »
Guy Martin, una de las estrellas del TT Man, ha inagurado una serie de televisión que trata de la velocidad. (sigue leyendo)

http://super7moto.com/directorio/index.php/videos/videos-impactantes/1974-guy-martin-lanza-un-programa-de-tv-llamado-speed.html
www.super7moto.com    (Rodadas, competición, noticias....)

Desconectado vicentino

• campeón 125

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
  • Moto: Honda NT 1100, Yamaha xjr 1300, Honda CRF 300 L y ossa enduro e74
« Respuesta #50 en: 16 de Enero de 2014, 11:38:32 am »
El serviciode prensa del TT se hace eco de la entrega del pinguino de oro (golden penguin) a Antonio Maeso.
Dejo la nota oficial.
Thursday 16th January 2014

Antonio Maeso receives prestigious 'Golden Penguin' award as he battles back from injury

Spanish TT racer Antonio Maeso, who was injured in the 2013 Superbike TT in an accident at the Black Hut, has been given Spain's 'penguin of the year' award for being 'an example of bravery and spirit.'

He picked up the award, sponsored by Motociclismo magazine, at the 33rd edition of the annual "Pingüinos de oro" (Golden Penguins) - a classic bike event, which took place last Sunday at Puente Duero near Valladolid, in Spain.

The trophy, which has previously only been awarded to world champions, has a huge profile within Spain's motorcycling community. Antonio had previously been awarded the 'penguin of honour' for his 2013 TT races campaign.

Other winners this year included Alex Criville, Spain's first 500cc world champion, who was awarded with the ‘Legend' Golden Penguin and Maverick Vinales and Carlos Checa, Spain's only world Superbike champion to date, who both won Golden Penguins.

Commenting on his fitness battle, Antonio said: "It's been a tough battle. I've been doing three hours of physio a day since September and I'm progressing quite well. I've been told that I'll need at least six more months of recovery following the same programme before I can even consider getting back on a bike so I definitely won't be able to make this year's TT."

Que sabrá el cerdo si es domingo, si no le llevan a misa. (Refranero popular).

Desconectado bujias

• Marciano
  • Moto: La Satisfire 800R
« Respuesta #52 en: 17 de Enero de 2014, 11:59:54 am »
Me parece una ida de olla pedir un Lap Parade en homenaje a los 100 años de pilotos Españoles en el TT, porque tambien habria que hacer una Lap Parade para los 100 años de pilotos Franceses, y Alemanes y Polacos y cada año habria nuevos Centenarios de otros paises, y acabariamos cada año con 15 vueltas de Lap parade por los este motivo, lo que supondria cerrar el circuito un dia extra (una vuelta a velocidad Lap Parade no se da en menos de 45 minutos ... yendo alegre).
Que en España se haya popularizado el TT en los ultimos años (que me alegro), no nos debe llevar a pensar que nos merecemos un homenaje si encima nuestra propia Federacion prohibe su asistencia ... gastemos nuestra energia en levantar este veto, y cuando haya 20 corredores Españoles ahi todos los años empecemos a pensar en cosas mas grandes.

Otra cosa es la traduccion de google:
"We think it would be a great thing with a wild broadcasting and really great welcome between the many thousands of the spanish mitorcycling fans" ... dificil, cuanto menos

Desconectado vicentino

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #53 en: 18 de Enero de 2014, 06:20:05 am »

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
« Respuesta #54 en: 20 de Enero de 2014, 16:41:25 pm »
Connor Behan debutará este año en el TT.

La nota oficial:
Cheshire’s Connor Behan will step up to the 2014 Isle of Man TT Races fuelled by Monster Energy, having agreed a deal to continue his relationship with KMR Kawasaki. The 21-year old will contest the 4-lap Monster Energy Supersport Races and the 3-lap bikesocial.co.uk Lightweight event on Kawasaki machinery.

The Northwich rider enjoyed an excellent year with KMR Kawasaki in 2013, his first full season on the roads. Clearly benefitting from the expert tutelage of team boss Ryan Farquhar, Behan took a superb second place in the Manx Grand Prix Newcomers A Race, where he also set the fastest lap of the race at an impressive 115.139mph.

Having made his public road race debut at the Southern 100 in 2011, taking sixth in the 400cc race, he contested a full season of racing in the 2013 Irish Junior and Senior Support Championships for KMR, ending the year in second overall in each series. The season saw him take no less than three wins and countless podiums in his debut year with victories coming at Cookstown, Armoy and Killalane. Indeed, he only missed out on the Junior Support title by five points.

Prior to his fledgling road race career, Behan was a leading light on the short circuits, most notably in the National 600cc Superstock and British 125cc Championships. With a win and three podiums, the youngster took third overall in the 2011 600cc series, after placing seventh the year before, and he also achieved fifth and seventh places in the 2008 and 2009 125cc series.

Commenting on his 2014 TT Races debut Connor Behan said: "I really enjoyed my first experience of racing on the Mountain Course at last year's Manx Grand Prix and I couldn't have a better mentor than Ryan Farquhar for racing at the TT. I'm just looking to build on what I learnt last year and to give a good account of myself and repay the faith that Ryan's shown in me."

Desconectado el_chorvo

• Marciano
« Respuesta #55 en: 22 de Enero de 2014, 09:35:26 am »
Highly-rated 125cc Grand Prix and Moto3 contender Danny Webb will make a sensational debut at the Isle of Man TT road races in June.

Webb will ride a Kawasaki ZX-10R Superstock machine in the Superbike, Senior and Superstock races plus an ER6 Supertwin in the Lightweight class for Northern Ireland team owner and top road racer Ryan Farquhar.

The 22-year-old from Kent is regarded as one of the UK's leading young talents, notching up 20 top ten finishes in the 125cc and Moto3 classes over the past seven years.

His best finish came in the 125cc Portuguese Grand Prix in 2008, when Webb finished in a terrific fifth place. He also ended the 2010 season in 10th position overall in the championship with a haul of 93 points.

Analysing his decision to make his road racing bow in 2014, Webb said: “I'm a big TT fan. I've already been to the event and I have always said that I wanted to do it one day. It's something that has been going through my mind more and more of late, and the opportunity came along to work with Ryan Farquhar, who puts out some of the best bikes on the grid, so I simply couldn't say no.

“It's going to be a big change for me after years in the grand prix paddock, but it is something I am really looking forward to,” he added. “I don't see this being a one-off thing either and I know it will take me many years to really learn my way around, but for now I just can't wait to get out there and make my debut.”

Webb was chosen to spearhead Indian manufacturer Mahindra's first ever assault on the GP scene in 2011 and secured the team's maiden pole position at the Valencia 125cc round.

The Tunbridge Wells rider hails from a racing background with father Jimmy enjoying a successful career as a sidecar passenger, while elder brother James competed in the British Supersport Championship in the Padgetts Racing team alongside John McGuinness.

After being forced out of the Ambrogio Moto3 team part way through last season, Webb joined Simon Buckmaster's PTR Honda squad in the World Supersport class, securing a best result of 11th at the final round at Jerez in Spain.

The young prospect will arrive at the TT as one of the most high-profile newcomers ever to compete on the infamous Mountain Course.

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
« Respuesta #56 en: 22 de Enero de 2014, 09:41:31 am »
Interesante debut en el TT para este año. Danny Web, ex-piloto del Mundial de Moto3 y actualmente piloto del Mundial de Supersport, debutará en 2014 en el Tourist Trophy de la Isla de Man embarcado en el equipo KMR Kawasaki del legendario Ryan Farquhar. Su estreno en la Isla será completo, compitiendo en las categorías de Lightweight, Superbike, Superstock y Senior.

Bikeracing.it | Tourist Trophy: Danny Webb dal Mondiale Moto3 al TT 2014!

Desconectado vicentino

• campeón 125
« Respuesta #57 en: 03 de Febrero de 2014, 22:06:14 pm »

Desconectado joSe.77

• Marciano
« Respuesta #58 en: 03 de Febrero de 2014, 22:25:14 pm »
Desmentido por el propio piloto:

Michael Dunlop MD Racing
http://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/racing/isle-of-man-tt/2014/dunlop-will-race-bmw-at-the-tt-this-year/#.UvADzYFFAm8.
Can I just say that this site as well as others has made up few more lies with there so called reliable sources I have not tested the bmw or have I signed I contract to ride it.

Desconectado el chino

• campeón 250
« Respuesta #59 en: 04 de Febrero de 2014, 13:02:16 pm »
No os parece un poco "bestia" que Webb haga el TT completo sin haber corrido ni si quiera en el Manx GP?.
No puede estar levantando la mano la organización, cambiando seguridad por publicidad?
Yo tenía entendido que se pedian tiempos mínimos para entrar en el TT, que normalmente se hacian en el manx GP. A lo mejor estoy equivocado.